Starting Tuesday, October 3, claims for the National School Lunch Program, School Breakfast Program, Severe Need Breakfast, Afterschool Snack Program and Area Eligible Snacks will be site based. Before trying to enter a claim, we strongly encourage you to watch the webcast, then follow the step-by step instructions in the Site-based Online Claims Manual. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us at (608) 267-9228.
School Code List – Public and Private Schools
Note for Firefox (Mozilla) Users: Please use Chrome or Internet Explorer browser to enter your claim. Firefox and Mozilla are often set to block the claim upload.
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- National School Lunch Program
- School Breakfast Program
- School Nutrition Program Annual Financial Report
- Special Milk Program
- Summer Food Service Program
- Wisconsin School Day Milk Program (WSDMP)
- At-Risk/Emergency Shelter
- Child Nutrition Program Report
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP)
- Menu Certification
- Paid Lunch Price Report
- Verification Collection Report
Please make sure you have completed your banking information at the Aids Banking System to receive payments via ACH (direct deposit) from DPI. This includes all payments from DPI, not just those for Food Service. The only exclusion would be payments received for the Choice Program.