You are here

Community Nutrition Team


The Community Nutrition Team provides guidance for programs participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program, Non-School Special Milk Program, and Summer Food Service Program.

Carrot and Apple icon

Child and Adult Care Food Program

Provides reimbursement for meals and snacks served in Child Care (includes Child Care Centers, Outside of School Hour Centers, Head starts), Emergency Shelters, At-Risk Afterschool Programs, Adult Day Centers and Family Day Care Homes.

Milk Carton icon

Non-School Special Milk Program

Provides milk reimbursement to non-school programs that do not participate in other Federal child nutrition programs.

Summer Food Service Program icon

Summer Food Service Program

Provides free healthy meals to children and teens in low-income areas during the summer months when school is not in session.
For questions about this information, contact Shiela Coulton (608) 665-9232