E-Learning Course for the SFSP - Updated for SY2020-21
- This web-based course is a companion training to the Guide to Operating the SFSP and the USDA Guidance Manuals.
- All materials contained within the Guide and the USDA Guidance Manuals can be found on the SFSP Materials and Resources page.
- This web-based course can be accessed on your PC, laptop, tablet, and cell phone.
- Staff can train on topics related to their job.
- No special access passwords or codes needed.
- Click on the E-Learning Course for SFSP link above to get started!
- A certificate of training is available when finished with each lesson.
- Sponsor Training Documentation Form
October 5, 2020 Video recording of online meeting that reviewed SFSP and CACFP At Risk Requirements for the fall.
For questions about this information, contact Amy Kolano (608) 266-7124