Training Registration Now Open ! All SFSP Sponsors must register to attend a Pop-up Session, the New Agency/Personnel Training, or for the E-Learning Course by February 15, 2019.
Returning Sponsors Training: DPI will be holding 8 pop-up training opportunities for returning sponsors around the State in March. These sessions will be an open time period whereby sponsors can 'pop-in' to receive program updates, the latest resources from DPI and USDA, and receive one-on-one training with the DPI SFSP consultants. We'll be there to help you plan your 2019 program, give you ideas for expansion, provide the latest and greatest outreach materials, and answer specific questions you may have. All pop-up sessions are the same; pick the one most convenient to you!
- Stevens Point – Monday, March 4, 2019, 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Rhinelander – Tuesday, March 5, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Sparta – Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Eau Claire - Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Rice Lake – Thursday, March 14, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Oak Creek – Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Green Bay – Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Madison, Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
New Sponsor/Administrative Training: All new sponsors are asked to attend the group training offered on March 8th, 2019 in Madison. Returning sponsors with new administrative staff and any sponsor personnel that wish to attend a more traditional group training, may also register. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
E-Learning Course for the SFSP - can take in addition to or in lieu of the Pop-up or New Agency/Personnel training
- If not attending a Pop-up or the New Agency/Personnel Training, you are required to register for the E-Learning Course - Register Now
- This web-based course is a companion training to the Guide to Operating the SFSP and the USDA Guidance Manuals.
- All materials contained within the Guide and the USDA Guidance Manuals can be found on the SFSP Materials and Resources page.
- This web-based course can be accessed on your PC, laptop, tablet, and cell phone.
- Staff can train on topics related to their job.
- No special access passwords or codes needed.
- Click on the E-Learning Course for SFSP link above to get started!
- A certificate of training is available when finished with each lesson.
- Sponsor Training Documentation Form