SFSP E-Learning Courses
E-Learning Course for the SFSP - Updated for 2022
- This web-based course is a companion training to the Guide to Operating the SFSP and the USDA Guidance Manuals.
- All materials contained within the Guide and the USDA Guidance Manuals can be found on the SFSP Materials and Resources page.
- This web-based course can be accessed on your PC, laptop, tablet, and cell phone.
- Staff can train on topics related to their job.
- No special access passwords or codes needed.
- Click on the E-Learning Course for SFSP link above to get started!
- A certificate of training is available when finished with each lesson.
- Sponsor Training Documentation Form
Other Online Learning Resources
Institute of Child Nutrition - The Institute of Child Nutrition (ICN) provides free online courses. Participants must register with ICN and then enroll in the course. Once completed the participant will receive a certificate of completion.
Best Practices in SFSP