You are here



All agencies participating in the School Nutrition Programs are required to submit an Online Contract.

Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) Number 

The federal government has adopted a policy that requires organizations to provide a DUNS number as part of federal grant applications. To the right is the link to the instructions for looking up or requesting a new D&B DUNS Number and how to report your DUNS number to DPI’s Child Nutrition Programs.

If you have difficulty accessing information on D&B’s online web form send an email to: or call the Government Customer Resource Center at (866) 705-5711 or (877) 807-1679 (Hearing Impaired Customers).

Additional Contracts