Creating a Great Breakfast Program: The Basics
- Breakfast In a Nutshell (Spanish)
- Breakfast Meal Pattern Table
- Serving Up a Successful School Breakfast Program - A Guide for School Breakfast Program Implementation
Breakfast Service Models
- Universal Free Breakfast
- Universal Free Breakfast Cost Analysis Tool
- Elimination of Reduced Price Breakfast
- School Breakfast Program Cost/Benefit Analysis: Achieving a Profitable SBP - UW Extension, Family Living Program
Marketing your Breakfast Program
- Energize your Day with School Breakfast - Marketing your Program (USDA) - information on starting or expanding a breakfast program, menu planning, designing a marketing plan, financial planning, surveys, flyers, brochures, posters and other promotional pieces.
- Infographic: MyPlate Guide To School Breakfast (USDA)
- School Breakfast Program Brochure - promotional brochure intended for caregivers and families
- Wisconsin School Breakfast Promotional Video
- Wisconsin Breakfast in the Classroom (BIC) Success Video
Breakfast in the Classroom (BIC) Video (San Diego Unified School District)
Tips for Reducing Sugar at Breakfast
- For breakfast menu planning tools, visit the Menu Planning webpage.
- Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin - Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin partners with schools throughout the state to help them reach their wellness goals, create healthier school environments, and build a love of dairy among students through education.
- FRAC (Food Research & Action Center) - FRAC, a national, nonprofit organization, conducts research to document the extent of hunger, its impact, and provides effective solutions.
Click the link above and scroll to the bottom for tools and resources, including the School Breakfast Scorecard.
Breakfast Encourages Students to Thrive - school breakfast resources from the Minnesota Department of Education. Includes information on how to add the School Breakfast Program in your Local Wellness Policy, run a cost effective program and more!
Have a breakfast success story or a question, comment, or concern? Contact DPISBP@dpi.wi.gov