What is F2S?
Farm to School (F2S) is a movement that promotes the use of locally- and regionally-grown foods in schools.
F2S activities and initiatives can include nutrition education in classrooms, farmer visits, signage promoting local foods, serving local foods in the cafeteria, school gardens, and so much more!
Share your story with us by clicking the "share" button to the right!
Benefits of F2S
Get Involved in F2S
- Subscribe to the WI Farm to School and ECE Newsletter
- Check back for F2S events!
- Integrating Local Foods in Child Nutrition Programs
- Farm to Preschool - Local Food and Learning in Early Childcare and Education Settings
- Farm to Summer - Why Summer Meal Programs are Ripe for Local Foods and Agriculture Based Activities
- Supporting Agriculture At Your School
- F2S SNT FAQ (coming soon)
- F2S SNT Action Plan (coming soon)