Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Resources
- USDA FFVP Handbook - A guide for schools that includes rules and guidelines for how to operate the program
- FFVP Online Services Manual - Instructions on how to submit claims and budget revisions
- FFVP Claiming Breakdown Record - Use this tool to keep track of your costs in each budget category and ensure your budget is approvable.
- Parent Letter - New! This editable letter may be sent home to parents or posted on the school's website to spread the word about the FFVP.
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Grant for School Year 2019-2020
- Proposed Rule on the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program, published 2/24/12
- USDA Guidance Memos
- Teacher Modeling in the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program, SP 08-2011, 11/5/10
- School Food Authorities (SFAs) Purchasing Produce from U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Vendors Using Section 4 and 11 or Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP) Funds SP 25-2014; FD 133-2014, 3/6/14
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Fees in FSMC Contracts, 5/31/12
- Professional Standard Training Requirement
For more information about the program, please contact: