DPI-SNT has created various purchasing templates, which are optional to assist SFAs in the procurement process. SFAs using these templates should review them with their local legal counsel.
- Informal Bread Solicitation Document – Example 1
- Informal Bread Solicitation Document – Example 2
- IFB (Formal) Solicitation Document- Bread
- Pricing Evaluation Matrix- Bread- Example 1
- Pricing Evaluation Matrix- Bread- Example
Milk and Dairy
- 3 Bids and a Buy Solicitation Document– Milk
- IFB (Formal) Solicitation Document- Milk
- Pricing Evaluation Matrix- Milk
Prime Vendor (Commercial Distributor)
- RFP (Formal) Vendor Solicitation Document-Prime
- Market Basket Analysis when Procuring Program Goods and Modifying Contracted-For Product Lists FD-144, SP04 SFSP01 CACFP04-2018, USDA, 1/18/2018
Direct Diversion (USDA Foods Processing)
Direct Diversion is an option for SFAs that participate in the USDA Foods program. If purchasing, or having USDA Foods delivered through a prime vendor/commercial distributor, the SFA should include Direct Diversion or other USDA Foods within the product list.