Read Approved Vendor List
|Harris School Solutions||7/22/20|
|Nutri-Link Technologies, Inc.||8/28/20|
Income Eligibility Guidelines
Independent Review of Applications
Local Education Agencies (LEAs) that demonstrate high levels of or are at a high risk for administrative error associated with certification and benefit issuance, are required to conduct a second review of all applications received by October 31. SFAs are notified if they are required to conduct a second review.
- Questions and Answers Related to the Independent Review of Applications SP 44-2014, 4/30/14
- Independent Review of Applications Final Rule Federal Register, 2/6/14
- Independent Review of Applications Report
- Only SFAs notified by the State Agency need to complete this report.
Example Forms and Applications:
- Example Income Eligible Application
- Example FoodShare/W-2/FDPIR Application
- Example Foster Child Application
- Example Homeless/Migrant/Runaway Application