In-Person SNSP Training
The Department will be holding three in-person trainings for 2019-20 SNSP schools and interested parties. All current and new SNSP school administrators and designees are strongly encouraged to attend.
During this training participants will:
• Gain an understanding of the 2019-20 SNSP application and student transfer requirements.
• Review sample SNSP applications and transfer request forms. This will help participants understand the student eligibility review process.
• Hear about the requirements for SNSP students that are continuing to participate in the SNSP.
• Discuss the SNSP surety bond and permitted changes to the number of SNSP seats available.
• Learn about the SNSP financial audit requirements. All SNSP participants must annually provide a financial audit by October 15 following each school year.
Training Dates: Participants may choose to attend the training on Monday, June 17 from 12:00-4:00 pm, Thursday, June 20 from 12:00-4:00 pm or Tuesday, June 25 from 12:00-4:00. The same information will be provided at each training. Please click on one of the links below to register for that training session.