The trainings on these pages are intended to assist SNSP Administrators and designees as they navigate the SNSP.
June 2020 SNSP Virtual Trainings
The Department will be holding virtual trainings for the Special Needs Scholarship Program (SNSP) for the 20-21 school year in June 2020. All new SNSP administrators and designees are strongly encouraged to attend. Additionally, continuing SNSP administrators or designees that would like a refresher on the requirements are also encouraged to attend.
This year we will hold 2 separate virtual trainings. Please note that all trainings are being held virtually only, there is no in-person option for any of the trainings this year.
Student Eligibility & Program Overview Training:
- Gain an understanding of the 2020-21 SNSP application and student transfer requirements.
- Review sample SNSP applications and transfer request forms. This will help participants understand the student eligibility review process.
- Provide information about the requirements for SNSP students that are continuing to participate in the SNSP.
You only need to attend one session, the same content will be presented during these two sessions:
Monday, June 15, 2020 from 12:30 to 4:00 pm
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 from 12:30 to 4:00 pm
SNSP Payment Process, Financial & Enrollment Audits Training:
- Describe the payment process, including the actual cost payment option.
- Describe the criminal background check requirements.
- Learn about the SNSP financial audit requirements. All SNSP participants must annually provide a financial audit by October 15 following each school year.
Monday, June 22, 2020 from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Click on the topic heading below to be directed to that specific training topic webpage. Each training topic webpage will provide a detailed summary of and access to the individual training modules listed under the topic headings.
Student Applications & Eligibility Trainings
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 4.