The following information is provided regarding interactions between the U. S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP), and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
- OSEP Verification Visit, November 30-December 3, 2009
- Reporting Fraud, Waste or Abuse of ARRA Funds
- 2007 Letter to Wisconsin Regarding Determinations - Table Enclosure
- Annual State Application under Part B of IDEA 2004 for Federal FY 2017: CFDA No. 84.027A and 84.173A
2018 Application FY 2018 IDEA Part B Allocations - Grants to States FY 2018 IDEA Part B Allocation - Preschool Grants 2018 IDEA Part B Spreadsheet
As a part of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Part B application process, the State must accept public comments on the application for 30 days and must publish the application for 60 days. Comments about the application should be submitted to the Department of Public Instruction, Special Education Team Director, P.O. Box 7841, Madison, WI 53703-7841, by 4pm on Monday, April 16, 2018.
The 2017 allocation amounts and interactive spreadsheet will be posted until the 2018 allocation amounts and interactive spreadsheet becomes available from the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs.
- OSEP's Monitoring Report for Wisconsin, November 2006 Visit
- Information Update Bulletin 06.01 - Chapter 115, Wis. Stats: Significant Changes in State Special Education Law Effective July 1, 2006
For questions about this information, contact DPI Sped Team (608) 266-1781