The following information is provided regarding interactions between the U. S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP), and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
- OSEP Verification Visit, November 30-December 3, 2009
- Reporting Fraud, Waste or Abuse of ARRA Funds
- 2007 Letter to Wisconsin Regarding Determinations - Table Enclosure
- Annual State Application under Part B of IDEA 2004 for Federal FY 2017: CFDA No. 84.027A and 84.173A
2017 Application 2017 IDEA Part B Allocations 2017 IDEA Part B Spreadsheet
As a part of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Part B application process, the State must accept public comments on the application for 30 days and must publish the application for 60 days. Comments about the application should be submitted to the Department of Public Instruction, Special Education Team Director, P.O. Box 7841, Madison, WI 53703-7841 by 4pm on Monday, April 3, 2017.
The 2016 allocation amounts and interactive spreadsheet will be posted until the 2017 allocation amounts and interactive spreadsheet becomes available from the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs.
- OSEP's Monitoring Report for Wisconsin, November 2006 Visit
- Information Update Bulletin 06.01 - Chapter 115, Wis. Stats: Significant Changes in State Special Education Law Effective July 1, 2006
For questions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (608) 266-1781