- Wisconsin State Policies and Procedures - IDEA
- Special Education Rights for Parents and Children (required legal notice)
[Avisos de Garantías de Procedimiento / Tsab Ntawv Ceeb Toom Txog Cov Txheej Txheem Tiv Thaiv Kev Ruaj Ntseg]
- Confidentiality and Student Records
- Sharing Information Across Systems
- State Superintendent's Council on Special Education
- IDEA Complaints
- Due Process Hearings
- Students with Disabilities and Statewide Assessment
- Special Education in Plain Language, Updated 2009: A User Friendly Handbook on Special Education Laws, Policies and Practices in Wisconsin.
Interactive Special Education in Plain Language website - Special Education in Plain Language Print Version - Introducción a la Educación especial
This is not a substitute for the legal notice above. The contents of this document were developed under a grant from the Department of Education. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government.
For questions about this information, contact DPI Sped Team (608) 266-1781