Support for Continuous Improvement Efforts Across Wisconsin
Continuous improvement is now less complicated! The DPI, CESAs, and RtI Center, have joined forces to support schools in connecting improvement efforts related to Title I, IDEA, and Educator Effectiveness using a single comprehensive rubric for continuous improvement.
The TA Network can help you power up your School Learning Objective to advance your most strategic equity goals while meeting federal and state requirements at the same time.
The TA Network Offers
- Professional Learning
- On-site visits
- Technical Assistance
- College and Career Ready IEPs
- Results-Driven Accountability Procedural Compliance Self-Assessment (RDA:PCSA)
- Educator Effectiveness System
- Title I requirements
- IDEA requirements
- WI’s Continuous Improvement Process
- WISE web-based data tools and resources
Contact your TA Network representative for more information and assistance:
To learn the CESA region a school district resides in, look up the district in the School Directory.