Key Resources for Continuous Improvement
- FEDERAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION: Visit the Federal Identifications page for requirements and additional resources.
- IMPROVEMENT FRAMEWORK: The Continuous Improvement Process Criteria and Rubric includes "accomplished" and "exemplary" descriptors used for monitoring and review related to federal identifications (see the key on page 6).
- DATA TOOLS: (Find additional information on the Federal Identifications page.)
- The Data Inquiry Journal (DIJ) is designed to support you through the needs assessment and planning processes. Find it under the User Application icon in WISEdash for Districts.
- The Resource Inequity Data Tool, housed in the Secure Access File Exchange (SAFE) system, helps you examine resource allocation to ensure equity.
- OTHER TOOLS: The WISELearn educator portal offers targeted resources to support improvement activities, such as the selection of an evidence-based improvement strategy.
- FUNDING: Visit the CSI Grants page for funding opportunities related to Comprehensive Support & Improvement (CSI) school identifications.