To help all students have the chance to succeed, we want to empower decision makers at every level of the educational system to engage in a rigorous continuous improvement process.
Technical Assistance Network for Improvement
New coordinated supports are available, and staff at your CESA—including data experts trained in the WISExplore process—are ready to help you.
Leading for Learning
The annual Leading for Learning Summit kicks off a year-long series of professional development opportunities for school-based teams: Leading for Learning: Achieving Educational Equity.
Resources for Continuous Improvement
- FEDERAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION: Visit the Federal Identifications page for requirements and additional resources.
- FRAMEWORK: The Continuous Improvement Process Criteria and Rubric connects federal requirements to specific components within DPI's framework for continuous improvement and provides a detailed description of "accomplished" and "exemplary" characteristics used for monitoring and review (look for the key on page 6).
- DATA TOOLS: Use your data more strategically with these tools:
- The Data Inquiry Journal (DIJ) is designed to support you through the needs assessment and planning processes. Find it under the User Application icon in WISEdash for Districts. This DIJ-At-A-Glance document and DIJ presentation provide an overview.
- The Resource Inequity Data Tool is available via the Secure Access File Exchange (SAFE) system. For an introduction, take a look at this sample.
- RESOURCES: The WISELearn educator portal contains an organized compilation of targeted resources to support continuous improvement activities, such as selection of an evidence-based improvement strategy.
- FUNDING: Visit the Grant Opportunities page to find out about special funding opportunities related to federal identifications.