The Project Lead The Way (PLTW) engineering program offers students an array of advantages, from career readiness and hands-on experience to college preparatory-level classes, labs, and creative exercises. PLTW students succeed in the classroom and in life.
PLTW classes are hands-on, based in real-world experience, and fun for students and teachers. We set the highest standards for rigorous, focused, and engaging study, and develop students' innovative, collaborative, cooperative, and problem-solving skills.
- Introduction to Engineering Design (IED)
- Principles of Engineering (POE)
- Digital Electronics (DE)
- Aerospace Engineering (Aero)
- Biotechnical Engineering (BTE)
- Civil Engineering and Architecture (CEA)
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
- Engineering Design and Development (EDD)
PLTW - National Website
PLTW - Wisconsin Website
Wisconsin PLTW High School Teacher Licensing
Wisconsin PLTW Teacher Flexible Licensing
Who Can Teach PLTW at the Middle School Level?
Kern Foundation PLTW 2010-2011 Grant Application (currently not available)
Science Equivalency Resources
Some of these links may take you to a non-DPI Website. Use of these linked sites do not represent a DPI endorsement of the hosting agency nor other information available at the site.