DPI's Health Science Education webpages offer a wide variety of resources to support educators who teach health science and biomedical science courses. You'll find the broadest resources for health science on this page; however, the site also has more specialized resource pages for curriculum and work-based learning. Explore and find what you need!
The National Consortium for Health Science Education has many resources to help with curriculum development for local schools. National Health Science Standards, certificate assessment program, and course frameworks are featured, as well as educator resource links and professional development events and conferences. Curriculum is also available for purchase.
- National Health Science Standards (August 2022)
- NCHSE Webinars (Upcoming and Past Recordings)
- Four Course Framework
- NCHSE Health Science Curriculum Enhancements
- NCHSE Health Science Work-based Learning Guide 4.0
- NCHSE Health Science Conference
Wisconsin also offers these specialized resources: