What should you do?
- Register for the All4Ed Digital Tools Webinar on Thursday, March 15.
- Find a digital learning tool to try! Check out these choice boards for lessons, activities, events and resources!
- Plan an event. Try out these examples of ways educators have joined previously!
- Share specific digital learning resources and tech tools and instructional strategies you use to help create student-centered, digitally inclusive learning environments.
- Help promote our digital learning state partners (CESAs, WI Media Lab, public libraries, Wisconsin Digital Learning Collaborative, professional associations, WEMTA, WETL and more) through shout-outs of them and professional learning opportunities they are sponsoring.
- Challenge your professional networks to create an activity for Digital Learning Day.