Registration and Information
Social Media and News Updates:
- Follow all the Wisconsin Digital Learning Day highlights at the @Wis DPI EdTech twitter account (hashtag #widld) and the DPI Digital Learning Digital Learning Day home page.
- Tweet your digital learning highlights to #DLDay and #widld.
What should you do?
- REGISTER YOUR LOCAL ACTIVITY AT THE NATIONAL DIGITAL LEARNING DAY SITE. Keep Wisconsin #1 in the nation!
- Help promote and spread the word via Twitter, Google+, newsletters and other connections to your K-12/library stakeholders about Digital Learning Day as a means of telling the great stories in your school or library. Use the hashtag #widld and #DLDday.
- Share specific digital learning resources and tech tools and instructional strategies you use to help create student-centered, digitally inclusive learning environments.
- Help promote our digital learning state partners (CESAs, WI Media Lab, public libraries, Wisconsin Digital Learning Collaborative, professional associations, WEMTA, WETL and more) through shout-outs of them and professional learning opportunities they are sponsoring.
- Challenge your professional networks to create an activity for Digital Learning Day.