2014-2015 Literacy Live Webinars
The 2014-2015 Literacy Live webinar series: Leading A Balanced Reading Assessment System will address topics such as:
- defining assessment
- exploring required reading assessments in Wisconsin
- developing a process for identifying strengths and weaknesses in one's reading assessment system
- reading assessments that can be used for SLOs
- reading assessments that can be used for SLD eligibility
- communicating about assessment
Find all webinars and supplementary resources at http://bit.ly/LitAssessment. Webinars will continue to be added throughout the school year.
Literacy Live Webinars From 2013-2014
Find the 2013-2014 Literacy Live webinar series: Balanced Intervention and Prevention of Reading Difficulties at http://bit.ly/13_14LitWebinars .
identifying students in need of additional support
- designing systems and structures to provide reading interventions
- content of reading interventions
- monitoring progress
- reading interventions and the SLD rule.
Literacy Live Webinars From 2012-2013
Find the 2012-2013 archived webinars at http://bit.ly/12_13LitWebinars. These webinars provide viewers with general information about the following literacy-related topics:
- the role of the district reading specialist
- school report cards
- information and resources to support Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts
- high quality instructional practices to support the literacy development of students