No 2019-20 Report Cards
2019 Wisconsin Act 185 prohibits the release of school and district accountability report cards in the 2020-21 school year. This means the Office of Educational Accountability (OEA) will not issue school or district report cards for 2019-20.
OEA is releasing accountability “preview reports” to schools and districts via SAFE. The preview reports are not report cards. These informational reports use data from prior years (i.e., 2018-19 assessment results) to demonstrate future report card design and calculation changes. The resources below apply to these preview reports.
Communication & Interpretive Resources
- Accountability Preview Report Walkthrough Screencast
Technical & Data Resources
- Technical Resource FAQ
- Course Data Guide
- Report Card Weighting Calculator
- Value-Added Technical Report
Sample Preview Reports
- Sample Elementary School Preview Report
- Sample Middle School Preview Report
- Sample High School Preview Report
- Sample District Preview Report
- All Sample School and District Preview Reports
Each of the six largest districts and each of the CESAs has identified at least one Accountability Trainer who can assist schools and districts with accountability questions, interpretation and troubleshoot data issues related to the preview reports.
Accountability Trainers by CESA and District