Resources for 2018-19 Accountability Report Cards
These resources are specific to the 2018-19 accountability report cards, which were released in the Fall of 2019.
Communication & Interpretive Resources
- What's New for the 2018-19 Report Cards
- Report Cards At-a-Glance
- Report Card Guide
Local Report Card (optional template)
Parent Letter Templates
Technical & Data Resources
- Report Card Weighting Calculator
- Secure Release Checklist
- Data At-a-Glance
- Technical Guide
- Calculating Percent Choice Enrollment - NEW!
- Closing Gaps Guide - NEW!
- Value-Added Brief - Updated version coming soon
- Value-Added FAQ - Updated version coming soon
- Value-Added Technical Report
With approval of the state's ESSA plan, Wisconsin now has two accountability systems: a state system (Accountability Report Cards) and a federal system under ESSA (reporting format to be determined). There are similarities between the two systems but also important differences. We have created an Accountability Crosswalk to help explain these differences.