You are here

Revising a 471 After Filing

A RAL (Receipt Acknowledgement Letter) lets you modify or cancel a funding request that you made in a Form 471. This process is done through EPC. Once you have received an FCDL it is too late to modify the Form 471 request. 

For questions about this information, contact Rachel Schemelin (608) 266-5190