The Business, Marketing & Information Technology Advisory Committee is an integral part of the success of BM&IT programs in the state.
- Promote the recognition of BM&IT coursework as students transition to WI colleges & universities
- Improve the public image and contemporary purposes of career & technical education
- Promote business and marketing education as applied academics, moving toward a balanced content with skill oriented curriculum
- Promote work-based learning as an integral part of the business and marketing education curriculum
- Endorse the career & technical student organizations (i.e., FBLA or DECA) as an integral part of business and marketing education curriculum
Current Committee Members
- Ken Beno- Wisconsin Broadcasters Association
- J. Michol Banes- Baker Tilly
- Patty Hendrickson-Goetz- Hendrickson Leadership Group, Inc.
- Nicole Rice- North Central Wisconsin Workforce Development Board (NCWWDB)
- Pam King- Grafton Chamber of Commerce
- Chris Reader- Wisconsin Manufacturer's and Commerce (WMC)
- Amelia Phillips- Department of Workforce Development (DWD)
- Stacy Eslick- Wisconsin School Counselor Association (WSCA)
- Bruce Russell- Oconto Falls High School.
- Stephanie Downey- Associated Bank
- Roxie Hentz- CEOs of Tomorrow
- Kim Ehlert- Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC)
- Ann Brice- Western Technical College
- Kurt Gering- Marquette University
- Mary Johannesen- Southwest Technical College (SWTC)
- Heidi Warren- Wisconsin Marketing Education Association (WMEA)
- Cheryl Kothe- Kenosha Unified School District (KUSD)
- Stacy Ryan- Wisconsin Educators of Business and Information Technology (WEBIT)
- Todd Williams- Wisconsin Educators of Business and Information Technology (WEBIT)
- Jason Holter- Wisconsin Marketing Education Association (WMEA)
- Tom Martin- CESA 3
Interested in joining the advisory committee? Please contact Dave Thomas at 608-266-2348 or email@example.com.