The Business, Marketing & Information Technology Advisory Committee is an integral part of the success of BM&IT programs in the state.
- Promote the recognition of BM&IT coursework as students transition to WI colleges & universities
- Improve the public image and contemporary purposes of career & technical education
- Promote business and marketing education as applied academics, moving toward a balanced content with skill oriented curriculum
- Promote work-based learning as an integral part of the business and marketing education curriculum
- Endorse the career & technical student organizations (i.e., FBLA or DECA) as an integral part of business and marketing education curriculum
Current Committee Members
- Ken Beno - Wisconsin Broadcasters Association
- J. Michol Banes - Baker Tilly
- Patty Hendrickson-Goetz - Hendrickson Leadership Group, Inc.
- Nicole Rice - North Central Wisconsin Workforce Development Board (NCWWDB)
- Pam King - Grafton Chamber of Commerce
- Chris Reader - Wisconsin Manufacturer's and Commerce (WMC)
- Amelia Phillips - Department of Workforce Development (DWD)
- Stacy Eslick - Wisconsin School Counselor Association (WSCA)
- Bruce Russell - Oconto Falls High School.
- Stephanie Downey - Associated Bank
- Roxie Hentz - CEOs of Tomorrow
- Kim Ehlert - Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC)
- Ann Brice - Western Technical College
- Kurt Gering - Marquette University
- Mary Johannesen - Southwest Technical College (SWTC)
- Heidi Warren - Wisconsin Marketing Education Association (WMEA)
- Cheryl Kothe - Kenosha Unified School District (KUSD)
- Stacy Ryan - Wisconsin Educators of Business and Information Technology (WEBIT)
- Todd Williams - Wisconsin Educators of Business and Information Technology (WEBIT)
- Jason Holter - Wisconsin Marketing Education Association (WMEA)
- Tom Martin - CESA 3
- Jane Weiss - Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Nomination Pending - Wisconsin Association of School Boards (WASB)
Interested in joining the advisory committee? Please contact Dave Thomas at 608-266-2348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.