- A DPI, cross agency, model of collaboration will support early learning, birth to age eight.
- A vision for early childhood learning will be unified and shared by statewide agencies.
- Families and additional members of early learning communities (local, regional, statewide) will inform the development of early learning systems that reflect equity and promote sustainability.
- External partners will understand DPI priorities, activities and policy development as it relates to early learning.
- Developmentally Appropriate Practices (DAP) and assets-based pedagogy will guide all DPI recommendations, decisions and initiatives related to early learning.
- DPI will advocate for public policies that support administrators and educators to implement DAP within educational systems.
For questions about this information, contact Sherry Kimball (608) 267-9625