Professional Learning Networks
- PUMP-CS Project - Marquette University, in collaboration with the University of Wisconsin La Crosse, developed the PUMP-CS Project (Preparing the Upper Midwest for Principles of Computer Science). The project team includes members from universities, the Wisconsin-Dairyland chapter of the Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA), officials from the Department of Public Instruction (DPI), and teachers and administrators from districts across the state. Summarized from NSF grant posted online
- Play Make Learn Conference - programs provide transformational learning experiences for a diverse audience of participants. These noncredit offerings in education, art, and health allow you to develop skills while building community among like-minded colleagues.
- Cyber Education Wisconsin to help you find your cyber dream job, this is a comprehensive directory of Wisconsin partners
- WI Dairyland (CSTA) - continue to have opportunities to share ideas and lessons through meetings and by creating sessions about computer science in a variety of venues.
- CS4All - Symposium October 13- 15 Memphis, TN
- International Society for Technology Education (ISTE) annual conference - new dates due to COVID -19 November 28-December 1 in Anaheim, CA
- CODE.org Policy and State Summits (DPI will not attend these - note they rate WI commitment according to nine policy standards)
**The DPI will not endorse the use of any specific virtual instruction platform, tool, or product. The DPI facilitates discussions between school districts on successes and challenges in providing virtual instruction to help each district identify and utilize tools that fit the district’s specific needs. Each district should work with its own legal counsel to ensure the use of a particular product complies with state and federal law, including student privacy requirements, as well as local school board policies.