"Taking college-level classes in high school can introduce new academic passions and the excitement of exploring interesting subjects in depth. It can also help students:
- Learn the time-management skills, study skills and discipline needed in college.
- Improve chances of getting into college.
- Improve chances of qualifying for scholarships.
- Free up time in college to take part in programs like study abroad or to double major.
- Graduate from college on time or early, which will save money."
College Board 2020
For questions about this information, contact Karin Smith (608) 267-3161