In partnership with DPI, the University of Wisconsin-Madison Wisconsin Evaluation Collaborative (WEC) continues to evaluate the Academic and Career Planning (ACP) process and implementation. This annual evaluation has been a critical component of DPI’s identification of necessary professional development and district support for ACP. Current evaluations focus on promising practices, infrastructural elements, and student outcomes.
ACP Evaluation Reports
Consult these report findings to help identify potential areas of ACP program inquiry.
- NEW! ACP Implementation Executive Summary 2021-22
- NEW! ACP Implementation Full Report 2021-22
- ACP Educator Brief: ACP Resources Roadmap
- ACP Educator Brief: COVID Innovations
- ACP Implementation Executive Summary 2020-21
- ACP Implementation Full Report 2020-21
- 2020-21 Survey Executive Summary
- 2020-21 Survey Full Report
- ACP Report Addendum Summary 2019-2020
- ACP Report Addendum 2019-2020
- ACP Implementation Year Summary 2019-20
- ACP Implementation Year Full Report 2019-20
- 2019-20 ACP Survey Executive Summary
- 2019-20 ACP Survey Full Report
- Promising Practice Brief for Educators: ACP Final Projects
- ACP Implementation Year Summary 2018-19
- ACP Implementation Year Full Report 2018-19
- Implementation Year Summary 2017-18
- Implementation Year Full Report 2017-18
Evaluating and refining your ACP program should be done as part of your continuous improvement process.
This toolkit, intended for district or building leaders, provides the following quality tools and guidance so you don’t have to “reinvent the wheel” to carry out an ACP program evaluation:
- Guidance around conducting an evaluation of ACP and for the effective use of the tools, including a sample evaluation plan.
- Question banks for surveys and focus groups of a variety of stakeholders:
The toolkit is based on educator feedback and produced in partnership with the Wisconsin Evaluation Collaborative at the Wisconsin Center for Education Research at University of Wisconsin-Madison.