American Indian Nations of Wisconsin
The following links are to the official websites for each of the American Indian Nations of Wisconsin. These websites provide information about each nation or community, including news, resources, and contacts.
- Bad River Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
- Brothertown Indian Nation
- Forest County Potawatomi
- Ho-Chunk Nation
- Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
- Lac du Flambeau Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
- Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin
- Oneida Nation
- Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
- Mole Lake (Sokaogon Chippewa Community) Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
- Saint Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin
- Stockbridge-Munsee Community Band of Mohican Indians
Native Wisconsin is a website and magazine guide that includes full-color photographs and historical, geographical, and tourist related information about each of the eleven federally recognized American Indian nations and tribal communities in the state of Wisconsin. The magazine includes information on environmental issues, treaties, education past and present, and the impact of tribal nations and communities on Wisconsin. Also, available is the NATOW Travel Guide.
In addition, here is information on a book called Explore Native Wisconsin, which shares the history, culture, traditions, food (recipes), arts and crafts of Wisconsin’s 11 federally recognized American Indian nations and tribal communities.