EE Documentation & Management Options
Districts and 2R charters using the state model have options for tools to support, document, and create records for the EE learning-centered processes and evidence. Select pieces of any option may be chosen for use and/or combined in ways that work well within each district's local context.
See Options for EE Process Documentation & Management for detailed considerations associated with different options that can utilize the forms below.
2021-22 Principal EE Process Forms
We are excited to offer new growth-focused Educator Effectiveness (EE) System record-keeping tools to better support your local processes! The challenges of the past year have increased the need for new tools. Many of you have wrestled with what your local EE processes will look like moving forward.
While you can choose to continue to use previous versions of the Google forms, we hope that these new record-keeping options better support you in your growth-focused processes.
- Self-Review to identify areas for growth or areas of strength.
- New Professional Growth Portfolio that displays all information from all EE processes and tabs for one-stop shop to review, reflect, and download for record-keeping.
- Ability to establish agreed-upon WI Framework for Principal Leadership components of focus for the year on the Professional Growth Portfolio. The areas of focus are then displayed across tabs to focus evidence collection and professional conversations.
- New Professional Conversations Log to flexibly document growth conversations, identifying areas of achievement and growth as well as next steps.
This new version of EE forms is formatted to have ALL of the Educator Effectiveness (EE) process forms combined into ONE FILE. This format has benefits and important working considerations.
- One file to track, instead of a multitude of files. Tabs/Sheets can be printed or saved as PDF individually for record-keeping.
- The ability to pull information and display information from one tab to another helps to streamline the processes/information. This may prevent some flipping between multiple files/forms to review information.
- Both the evaluator and the principal can see and access all of the tabs at all times.
- Each person may want to draft text outside of the file if it is not desired for the other party to review before final.
- If drafting information within the file with plans to come back and finalize, determine a communication system to indicate text as draft. Examples include using a designated fill color in a cell or adding "DRAFT" in all caps at the beginning of the text.
- It is recommended that a communication system is agreed upon.
Principal Professional Growth Portfolio
Google Sheets format (link will have you make a copy in your Google Drive)
Download: Principal Professional Growth Portfolio
(optional) End-of-Cycle Summary
Download previous versions of the Principal & AP EE Process in Google format.
Questions? Contact Laura Ruckert at firstname.lastname@example.org.