Training is available for anyone who wishes to learn more about the Private School Choice Programs. Please click your topic below or scroll down to view information.
- By January 14, 2022, the Choice Program Requirements Training and Quiz and Online Application System (OAS) Access Trainings and Quiz available on the Choice Administrator Training and Access to OAS webpage.
Choice administrators for new schools that do not complete Program Requirements and OAS Access trainings and quizzes will lose access to the OAS and will not be able to process Choice applications.
- In February or March, Choice Administrators must complete the Fiscal Management Training (coming soon for 2022-23 school year).
- Choice administrators will receive an email after January 10, 2022 with information regarding registering for the Fiscal Management Training.
- The DPI strongly recommends that new schools have more than one representative who qualifies to serve as the school's Choice administrator complete the training.
- The Choice administrator must meet the educational credential requirement as described in the Staff Credentials Bulletin, located on the Program Bulletins webpage. In addition, new schools are not permitted to change Choice administrators prior to August 1, 2022 unless the individual has completed the required training, including the Fiscal Management Training.
See the On Demand Training page for a list of trainings that Choice school staff can complete for a refresher on the Choice program requirements or to learn more about the programs.