The trainings on this page are available for Choice Administrators and designees to complete as refreshers on the Choice program requirements. Only some of the trainings on this webpage will meet the new Choice administrator or new designee training requirements. See the training overview page for information on how to identify and access the required trainings.
The trainings work best in Google Chrome.
Training 2: School Registration Process
Training 4: Student Information System & Assessments
Training 6: Fiscal & Internal Control Practices Report
- Training 6-1: Fiscal and Internal Control Practices Requirements General Overview
- Training 6-2: Financial Accounting Systems
- Training 6-3: School Budgets
- Training 6-4: Expense Payments & Employee Compensation
- Training 6-5: Financial Internal Control System
- Training 6-6: Government Agency Filings & Payments
- Training 6-7: Liability Insurance & Fidelity Bond
- Training 6-8: Transportation
- Training 6-9: Employee Education Requirements
- Training 6-10: Management Letter Review & Reserve Plan
- Training 6-11: Lack of Financial Viability and Going Concern Determinations
- Training 6-12: Criminal Background Checks
Training 7: Online Application System (OAS) Overview
Training 8: Student Applications & Eligibility
Training 10: WPCP Application Process
If you have any questions, please e-mail PrivateSchoolChoice@dpi.wi.gov
or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 3.