The Private School Choice Programs (PSCP) includes the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP), the Racine Parental Choice Program (RPCP) and the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program or statewide program (WPCP). Schools participating in the program receive a state aid payment for each eligible student on behalf of the student’s parent or guardian.
This form is used to report changes in the school’s governing board members by August 1 of every year. In addition, schools should use the form to report changes to board members’ contact information as they occur throughout the year.
Disclosure of Information
Private School – All Students Report Card
Private School – All Students Report Card Form
- Private School – All Students Report Card School Year's Data Option
Updating School Information
For information on how to change the Choice Administrator or designees, go to the Training webpage.
Budget and Cash Flow Report
- 2019-20 Budget and Cash Flow Report
- 2020-21 Budget and Cash Flow Report
- Kiteworks Budget Submission Instructions
2020-21 Fiscal Management Training Materials
- March 2020 Fiscal Management Training Part 1
- March 2020 Fiscal Management Training Part 2
- March 2020 Fiscal Management Training Answer Keys
- March 2020 WISEdata Introduction
- March 2020 Assessments Introduction
- March 2020 Accountability Introduction
Hours of Instruction Calculator
2019-20 Hours of Instruction
- 2019-20 Revised Hours of Instruction Report - This is an abbreviated form that allows schools to report the originally submitted hours and any revisions.
- DPI Hours of Instruction Calculator 2019-20 - This is the original form that may be updated to reflect any changes in the hours.
If you have any questions, please e-mail PrivateSchoolChoice@dpi.wi.gov
or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 3.