The Private School Choice Programs (PSCP) includes the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP), the Racine Parental Choice Program (RPCP) and the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program or statewide program (WPCP). Schools participating in the program receive a state aid payment for each eligible student on behalf of the student’s parent or guardian.
Disclosure of Information
Private School – All Students Report Card
Private School – All Students Report Card Form
- Private School – All Students Report Card School Year's Data Option
Updating School Information and Training
For information on how to change the Choice Administrator or designees, go to the Training webpage
Budget and Cash Flow Report
- 2019-20 Budget and Cash Flow Report
- 2020-21 Budget and Cash Flow Report
- Kiteworks Budget Submission Instructions
2020-21 Fiscal Management Training Materials
- March 2020 Fiscal Management Training Part 1
- March 2020 Fiscal Management Training Part 2
- March 2020 Fiscal Management Training Answer Keys
- March 2020 WISEdata Introduction
- March 2020 Assessments Introduction
- March 2020 Accountability Introduction
Hours of Instruction Calculator
2019-20 Hours of Instruction
Any school that had any changes in its 2019-20 hours of instruction must submit a revised report to the DPI by May 15, 2020 using one of the following options:
- 2019-20 Revised Hours of Instruction Report - This is an abbreviated form that allows schools to report the originally submitted hours and any revisions.
- DPI Hours of Instruction Calculator 2019-20 - This is the original form that may be updated to reflect any changes in the hours.
If you have any questions, please e-mail PrivateSchoolChoice@dpi.wi.gov
or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 3.