The following organizations provide support, resources, and advocacy for children and youth for conditions that may be common to students identified as having an orthopedic impairment.
- Arthritis Foundation
- United Cerebral Palsy
- Kabuki Syndrome Network
- Little People of America
- Moebius Syndrome Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Spina Bifida Association
- Additional Family Support and Advocacy Organizations
Information and links to a variety of statewide family support and advocacy organizations that support all students who receive special education through an IEP including the Wisconsin Statewide Parent Educator Initiative (WSPEI), Wisconsin Family Assistance Center of Education, Training & Support (WI FACETS), Disability Rights Wisconsin, Board for People with Developmental Disabilities (BPDD), and the Arc of Wisconsin.