2018 Collaborative Special Education Supports Conference
- Dipesh Navsaria: a pediatrician with graduate degrees in public health, children’s librarianship, physician assistant studies, and medicine, bringing a unique combination of interests and experience together.
- Keith Jones: the founder, president, and CEO of SoulTouchin’ Experiences, bringing a lived experience perspective to the issues of access, inclusion, and empowerment as a person with a disability.
- Edgewood College Cutting Edge Program Panel: a panel of students to talk about the program, which provides students with intellectual or more significant neurological disabilities the opportunity to attend a traditional college campus and classes with additional supports.
- Legal Updates
- Time with DPI Consultants
- College and Career Ready IEPs
- Supporting Social, Emotional, and Mental Health as a Foundation for Learning
- Literacy Supports for Students with IEPs
- Student, Teacher, and Peer Relationships
- Family and Community Engagement
- Inclusive Strategies
- Coaching, Facilitating, and Adult Professional Learning
Please contact Izzy Wilson Orno, 608-267-9167 with questions.
Early Childhood Connections Series
This online monthly collaborative network is designed to provide a forum for sharing and collaboration of best practices relating to Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) issues and topics. These one hour sessions will include state and CESA updates, including sharing a variety of resources. For dates, times, and topics, please check out the EC Connections Flyer. And for more information, please feel free to contact Michelle Ogorek, Statewide Early Childhood Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.