Allocations and Carryover
- 2017-2018 Final Carryover for Titles I, II, III, and IV
- 2018-19 Final ESEA Formula Allocations - Titles I, II, III, IV, and V (note: now includes Title III)
- 2018-19 Preliminary ESEA Formula Allocations - Titles I, II, and IV
- 2016-17 Final ESEA Carryover
- 2017-18 Final ESEA Formula Allocations
Local educational agencies (LEAs) receiving Title I-A, Title II-A, Title III-A, Title IV-A, or Title V-B funds under ESEA are required to complete the ESEA End-of-Year Report in WISEgrants. The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) uses the data submitted by LEAs to complete the Consolidated State Performance Report as required by the U.S. Department of Education each fall.
End-of-Year Report Workbook - The End-of-Year Report Workbook contains the same data requirements LEAs will see when the End-of-Year Report is opened in WISEgrants. LEAs can fill out the Workbook ahead of time to ensure that they have collected all the data needed to complete the End-of-Year Report in WISEgrants.
End-of-Year Report Technical Assistance - Coming Soon
2018-19 ESEA End-of-Year Report Deadline - TBD
Contact Cody Oltmans at (608) 266-2489 with questions regarding the End-of-Year Report.
Click to login: