Allocations and Carryover
- 2017-2018 Final Carryover for Titles I, II, III, and IV
- 2018-19 Final ESEA Formula Allocations - Titles I, II, III, IV, and V (note: now includes Title III)
- 2018-19 Preliminary ESEA Formula Allocations - Titles I, II, and IV
- 2016-17 Final ESEA Carryover
- 2017-18 Final ESEA Formula Allocations
Local educational agencies (LEAs) receiving Title I-A, Title II-A, Title III-A, Title IV-A, or Title V-B funds under ESEA are required to complete the ESEA End-of-Year Report in WISEgrants. The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) uses the data submitted by LEAs to complete the Consolidated State Performance Report as required by the U.S. Department of Education each fall.
End-of-Year Report Technical Assistance - Coming Soon
2017-18 ESEA End-of-Year Report Deadline - September 30, 2018
Contact Jessica Bartelt at (608) 266-3608 with questions regarding the End-of-Year Report.
Click to login: