- Wisconsin Public Library Service Trends 1990-2015
- Public Library Population Estimates 2005-16
- Fast Facts about Wisconsin Public Libraries
- LibPAS Report Templates: Comparison Reports and Charts
- Where the Wild Things Are: Circulation Data Revealed
- WAPL presentation slides
- Discovering Your Data: Where It Is and How Libraries Can Use It
- NWLS presentation slides
- Library and System Annual Report support documents
- Wisconsin Public Library Directories
IMLS has reviewed and accepted Wisconsin's 2015 public library data. Files of final 2015 Wisconsin Public Library Service Data are now online. Library directors are asked to review their library's data and send any questions to email@example.com.
The Division does not publish a print version of Wisconsin Public Library Service Data.
The Public Library Development Team annually collects statistics from the state's public libraries. Excel files of the statistics for 1996-2015 are listed below.
The Excel files of Wisconsin statistics include more than 115 data elements grouped by general categories. See the Wisconsin Public Library Annual Report Instructions for detailed definitions of the data elements.
|Type of Statistics||Year|
Statistics at the State and System Level
Includes state totals and averages along with system-wide statistics in order by system name.
Statistics at the County Level
Includes county-wide statistics in order by county name.
Statistics at the Public Library Level
Includes statistics for all public libraries in the state i order by municipality name.
Statistics at the Public Library Level by System and County
Includes statistics for every public library, county, and system in the state in order by system, then county, then by library. County and system totals are included.