- January 2021: Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act - CRRSA Act), enacted on December 27, 2020
- *NEW* For more information on the ESSER II Fund and the CRRSA Act, see: https://www.dpi.wi.gov/crrsaa/esser-ii
- Update - February 11, 2021:
- On February 10, 2021, the legislative Joint Committee on Finance met to review DPI’s plan for distribution of ESSER II funds to local education agencies (LEAs). The Committee modified DPI’s plan for distributing a portion (just under 10 percent) of the ESSER II funding.
Link to the motion passed by the Committee (modifications to DPI’s plan): JCF Motion #16, 2/10/2021
- The Department of Public Instruction Plan for ESSER II Funds (January 26, 2021):
- March 2020: Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (the CARES Act) - Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) Fund
- For more information on the ESSER Fund and the CARES Act, see: https://dpi.wi.gov/cares/esser-grants
- Letter of approval from the Joint Committee on Finance (May 13, 2020)
- Letter to the Joint Committee on Finance seeking approval for the department's plan for ESSER funds (April 24, 2020)
- United States Code (USC)
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) - Scroll down to Education, Title 34 or use the Search feature on that page.
- ESEA/No Child Left Behind
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004 (HR 1350)