The auditor is required to complete a financial audit for all participants in the Private School Choice Programs by the following October 15. The Financial Audit & PSCP/SNSP Reserve Balance Bulletin includes information on the additional paragraph required in the audit opinion.
2017-18 Financial Audit
- Standard Private School Choice Programs and Special Needs Scholarship Program Reserve Balance Schedule
- Modified Private School Choice Programs and Special Needs Scholarship Program Reserve Balance Schedule-The school has the option to prepare a modified financial audit if the total revenue received from the Choice program and SNSP was $100,000 or less in the year being audited and in each previous school year.
- Financial Audit & PSCP/SNSP Reserve Balance Bulletin
- PSCP Eligible Education Expenses Bulletin
- All Pupil FTE, Choice Pupil FTE, and Choice Revenue for Reserve Balance Schedule
- Obtaining USDA Food Program Payment Data & Agency Codes