About the Capital Science & Engineering Fair
The Capital Science & Engineering Fair was established to provide high school students from South Central Wisconsin the opportunity to showcase their research (grades 9-12 public, private, and home school are eligible). With its annual fair to be held on the third Saturday of February at the Madison Central Library (201 W Mifflin St., Madison, WI), the fair inspires enthusiasm for science and engineering research among Wisconsin students. It provides a support system to assist students as they actively participate in science and engineering endeavors. The 2020 Fair will be held on February 15th - this flyer has more information. Each year, submitting notice of interest is requested by Nov 15th, and registration is due Dec 15th (some limited flexibility with those dates).
Support for how to complete the CSEF forms that connect to ISEF can be found in this video (from Karen Lindholm-Rynkiewicz in Muskego-Norway).
- Registration information and timeline
- 2019 CSEF Winners -2019 Full Winners List, including sponsors for the various awards
- Forte Research Systems - Grand Prize: Yiyang Ian Shi, Madison West
- Promega Corporation - 1st Runner-Up: Jack Mahear & Jasmine Narine, Muskego
- Mirus - Second Runner-Up: Srihari Gopalan, Madison Memorial
- All CSEF 2019 Participants
- Thank you to the volunteers for CSEF 2019!
- Past CSEF Winners
- CSEF Facebook page
- Interested in judging? Contact: CSEF.Madison@gmail.com.
Dr. Sundaram Gunasekaran
Capital Science & Engineering Fair
460 Henry Mall
Madison, WI 53706