About the Capital Science & Engineering Fair
The Capital Science & Engineering Fair was established to provide high school students from South Central Wisconsin the opportunity to showcase their research (grades 9-12 public, private, and home school are eligible). With its annual fair to be held on the third Saturday of February at the Madison Central Library (201 W Mifflin St., Madison, WI), the fair inspires enthusiasm for science and engineering research among Wisconsin students. It provides a support system to assist students as they actively participate in science and engineering endeavors. The 2019 Fair was held on February 16th - this flyer has more information. Each year, submitting notice of interest is requested by Nov 15th, and registration is due Dec 15th (some limited flexibility).
- Registration information and timeline
- 2019 CSEF Winners -2019 Full Winners List, including sponsors for the various awards
- Forte Research Systems - Grand Prize: Yiyang Ian Shi, Madison West
- Promega Corporation - 1st Runner-Up: Jack Mahear & Jasmine Narine, Muskego
- Mirus - Second Runner-Up: Srihari Gopalan, Madison Memorial
- All CSEF 2019 Participants
- Thank you to the volunteers for CSEF 2019!
- Past CSEF Winners
- CSEF Facebook page
- Interested in judging? Contact: CSEF.Madison@gmail.com.
Dr. Sundaram Gunasekaran
Capital Science & Engineering Fair
460 Henry Mall
Madison, WI 53706
For questions about this information, contact Kevin Anderson (608) 266-3319