Wisconsin Created Lessons
- Kindergarten - Weather and Climate Lesson - created by Kathy Huncosky
- Grades 1 or 2 - Seeds Science and Literacy Lesson with Seed images and supporting presentation - created by Emily Miller
- Grade 3 - Sand and Soil Science and Literacy Lesson - with Soil and Sand images and supporting presentation - created by Drena Hetzel and Emily Miller
- Grade 3 - Toy Cars and Force and Motion Lesson - created by Drena Hetzel and Emily Miller
- Grade 5 - Gravity Lesson with handout on other planet gravity calculations - created by Laurie Probst and Lori Baryenbruch
Lessons from beyond Wisconsin
- DPI's WISELearn Platform - includes Open Education Resources in science curated here in Wisconsin and beyond
- NGSS@NSTA's Classroom Resources - includes many curated lessons organized by subject area. You can also select your grade level standards and find related resources on the bottom right of that standards page.
- Picture-Perfect Science Books* - This series of books includes elementary lessons following the 5E model that include fiction and non-fiction book connections. Here are a few sample chapters:
- Inquiring Scientists, Inquiring Readers* - This book also includes elementary lessons that include fiction and non-fiction book connections. A sample chapter:
*Not an endorsement of these for-purchase materials.