The School Finance Team provides information and support to district administrators and fiscal staff, CESA/CCDEB administrators, legislators, public interest groups, taxpayers, researchers and media.
Phone: (608) 267-9114
Fax: (608) 266-2840
Processing of data collection in support of Wisconsin education agencies.
How Wisconsin public schools are funded with a focus on state and federal education aids.
Counting of children and the determining of membership data to establish equalization aid.
DPI SFS data collection requirements in support of general and categorical aid distribution.
Wisconsin legislature revenue controls and computation of district general fund revenues.
Due dates, school finance listserve subscriptions and School Finance team contacts.
Statistical information about Wisconsin’s elementary and secondary public school districts.
Information on various school finance topics, processes, and the use of certain online reports.
- Accounting, Auditing & Finances
- Aids Register Information
- Audit Requirements
- Membership Audit Information
- Membership Info & Reporting
- School Finance Reporting Portals
- Summer School
- Wisconsin's Common School Fund
General SFS Topics
- District Budget Dev/Planning
- Fair Funding for Our Future
- Federal/State Grant Programs
- PI 1500 District Contacts Rpt
- PI 1500 Instructions
- SFS Data Warehouse
- SFS Reporting Portal