Orientation & Mobility Specialists
- Code of Professional Ethics for NOMC Certification
- COMS Code of Ethics
- LiveBinder on Remote Instruction
- Virtual Instruction: O&M and Virtual Instruction: O&M Part 2
- COMS SME Letter to the Profession
Association for Education and Rehabilitation (AER) of the Blind and Visually Impaired (AER) Accreditation Council Position on Telepractice
AER posted this position statement relating to teleservice in November 2020 in light of the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- APA Telepsychology Best Practice 101 Series
- NASP Webinar Series: School Psychologists Providing Telehealth Services
- Wisconsin DPI Mental Health, SEL, Trauma and Safety Online Training Materials
School Social Work
Speech- Language Pathologists
Supporting Continuity of Learning for Students with IEPs: Resources to Support Families, Teachers, and Related Service Providers
The United States Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) Ideas that Work web page compiled resources to support families, teachers, and related service providers on the topic of Evidence-Based and Promising Practices to Support Continuity of Learning for Students with Disabilities.
- Practices and Resources to Support Related Service Providers
- Practices and Resources to Support Teachers
- Practices and Resources to Support Parents and Families
- Highlighting Strategies and Practices in Providing Related Services to Enhance the Continuity of Learning During COVID-19 for Children with Disabilities
This document provides links to the resources described in one of OSEP’s webinar series designed to feature ready-to-use resources, tools, and practices from OSEP partners to support the educational, developmental, behavioral, and social/emotional needs of infants, toddlers, children, and youth with disabilities through remote and distance learning.
These documents and several other resources such as recorded webinars and links to national technical assistance centers are available on the Ideas that Work Continuity of Learning During COVID-19 web page. Additional state/national resources can be found on the DPI Special Education COVID-19 Supplemental resources page.