These applications include:
- IDEA Flow-through, CEIS and Preschool Entitlement Budgets and Claims
- IDEA Maintenance of Effort
- Special Education High Cost Claims
- Parentally Placed Private School Student Data Collection
- Indicator 7 – Preschool Outcomes
- Reading Drives Achievement: Procedural Compliance Self-Assessment Report – Cyclical
- Indicator 11: Timely Initial Evaluations – Cyclical
- Indicator 8: Parental Involvement Survey (Student Download) – Cyclical
- Disproportionality: Procedural Compliance Self-Assessment – as required
The Special Education Web Portal is available to school district personnel only and is accessed by secure login at the following site: https://sped.dpi.wi.gov/SpedPortal.
The Portal uses your WAMS ID for authentication. Directors of Special Education and their designees can request access by using the District Security Administrator Request Form. These users have access to all applications and reports. In addition, they create and maintain accounts for district users and which applications those users can access using DPI Application Security Manager through the WISEhome website.
See the Special Education Leadership Directory for a list of directors. This list is not generated from the Portal but is a close approximation of who you should contact in your district to request access.
If you forget your password, use the Account Recovery area on On.Wisconsin.gov site to reset it.