Overview | Applications | Access | Password Resets | Resources
The Special Education Web Portal (the Portal) provides access to a group of applications that collect a portion of the information required by the State Performance Plan (SPP) / Annual Performance Report (APR) and the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
These applications include:
- Indicator 7: Child Outcomes
- Reading Drives Achievement: Procedural Compliance Self-Assessment Report – Cyclical
- Indicator 11: Timely Initial Evaluations – Cyclical
- Indicator 12: Preschool Transitions
- Indicator 8: Parental Involvement Survey Manager Application – Cyclical
- Indicator 13: Postsecondary Transition Planning
- Disproportionality: Procedural Compliance Self-Assessment – as required
The Special Education Web Portal is available to school district personnel only and is accessed by secure login at the following site: https://sped.dpi.wi.gov/SpedPortal.
The Portal uses your WAMS ID for authentication. Directors of Special Education and their designees can request access by using WISEsecure. These users have access to all applications and reports. In addition, they create and maintain accounts for district users and which applications those users can access.
See the Special Education Leadership Directory for a list of directors. This list is not generated from the Portal but is a close approximation of who you should contact in your district to request access.
If you forget your WAMS password, use the Account Recovery area on the On.Wisconsin.gov site to reset it.
- Further questions regarding applications and reports in the Special Education Web Portal should be directed to the LEA contact for the district or email@example.com.
- WISEsecure and WISEhome Information