Highlight your CTE Story!
Use these resources to talk about the positive work around CTE in your schools. The toolkit provides things like - logos, videos, conversation starters, and more!
How to Get Involved
February is Career and Technical Education Month. The department will be celebrating the month by highlighting helpful resources on social media. Please watch DPI social media accounts for resources and practices that celebrate the achievements and accomplishments of CTE programs across Wisconsin.
Get involved and show us your CTE successes! Share your stories and photos on social media. Be sure to tweet at or tag the CTE’s Twitter (@WisconsinCTE) and/or Facebook (www.facebook.com/WisconsinCTE) and use #WICTEMonth. Remember to like/share our posts (if you have the character space - please prioritize using the hashtag). Create your own social media campaign using this sample social media calendar.
- Wisconsin CTE Logo
- For use on any social media of print materials for Career and Technical Education (secondary or post secondary in Wisconsin.
- How to Promote CTE Locally
- Use to build grass-roots support for CTE in local communities. Find talking points to help showcase the great work happening in your schools around CTE.
- You can use this to highlight the different state-wide data available around CTE.
- Explore Career Programs at Wisconsin Technical Colleges
- Student success stories, jobs data, and more!
- "Explore Your Options" video
- Learn about students in our Wisconsin high schools and technical colleges and hear their CTE success stories.
- Learn About the Youth Apprenticeship Program Through the Department of Workforce Development
- Find out how students can get hands-on learning in an occupational area!
- Association for Career & Technical Education (ACTE)
- Watch the ACTE website for special CTE Month activities