Highlight your CTE Story!
Use these resources to talk about the positive work around CTE in your schools. The toolkit provides things like - logos, videos, conversation starters, and more!
How to Get Involved
February is Career and Technical Education Month. The department will be celebrating the month by highlighting helpful resources on social media. Please watch DPI social media accounts for resources and practices that celebrate the achievements and accomplishments of CTE programs across Wisconsin.
Get involved and show us your CTE successes! Share your stories and photos on social media. Be sure to tweet at or tag the DPI’s Twitter (@WisconsinDPI) and/or Facebook (www.facebook.com/WisDPI) and use #CareerTechEd. Remember to like/share our posts (if you have the character space - please prioritize using the hashtag). Create your own social media campaign using this sample social media calendar.
- Wisconsin CTE Logo
- For use on any social media of print materials for Career and Technical Education (secondary or post secondary in Wisconsin.
- How to Promote CTE Locally
- Use to build grass-roots support for CTE in local communities. Find talking points to help showcase the great work happening in your schools around CTE.
- You can use this to highlight the different state-wide data available around CTE.
- Wisconsin Technical Colleges - "Career options/Program videos 2012"
- Short, student-developed videos featured by cluster.
- "Explore Your Options" video
- Learn about students in our Wisconsin high schools and technical colleges and hear their CTE success stories.
- Association for Career & Technical Education (ACTE) Thunderclap Campaign
- Show your support for CTE Month by participating in our Thunderclap Campaign through Twitter or Facebook and help us reach as many people as possible
2018 CTE Month Proclamations
Click on the links below for copies of 2018 CTE Month proclamations issued by State Superintendent Tony Evers