Exhibit Instructions – Exhibit G11
The items from this exhibit will be reviewed but will not be retained by the DPI Review Team.
Purpose of this exhibit
The materials for this exhibit allow the review team to see the ways in which the district is supporting students with disabilities through related professional development for staff and providing appropriate instructional support.
DPI has several resources available that can help in developing and improving processes and services for students with disabilities. These include:
- Including Students with Disabilities in Science
- Including Students with Disabilities
- Success in Math & Science for Students with Disabilities
- Universal Design of Instruction
- SWD laws compared
Items needing to be provided
- Documentation from or descriptions of staff development activities completed by regular and CTE educators related to meeting the needs of students with disabilities
- Documentation or descriptions of support available to regular and CTE educators for meeting the needs of students with disabilities
Not available at this time