Exhibit Instructions – Exhibit H3
The items from this exhibit will be reviewed but will not be retained by the DPI Review Team.
Purpose of this exhibit
The materials for this exhibit allow a review of pending renovation or construction plans to ensure they will adhere to ADA and Section 504 accessibility requirements.
The following resources may help in ensuring district facilities meet federal access guidelines:
- Common ADA errors...New Construction and Alterations
- Parallel Standards for Accessibility 6 2010
- Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards
- Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards (PDF)
- Sample ADA Facility Users Survey
- Self Eval Sample - King County, Washington 504 ADA form
Items needing to be provided
Copies of renovation plans or schedules.
Not applicable to this exhibit