Exhibit Instructions – Exhibit H2
The items from this exhibit will be reviewed but will not be retained by the DPI Review Team.
Purpose of this exhibit
The materials for this exhibit allow the review team to see what efforts the district has taken to identify areas in which they are not in compliance with ADA and Section 504.
To see specific language related to conducting self-evaluations – particularly following an access discrimination complaint – see Section 104.6 of Part 104 of Title 34 of federal Civil Rights regulations found here:
The following resources may help in ensuring district facilities meet federal access guidelines:
- Common ADA errors...New Construction and Alterations
- Parallel Standards for Accessibility 6 2010
- Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards
- Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards (PDF)
- Sample ADA Facility Users Survey
- Self Eval Sample - King County, Washington 504 ADA form
Items needing to be provided
Copies of district or building Section 504 and ADA self-evaluations, accessibility studies, or reports.
None available at this time