Exhibit Instructions – Exhibit H4
The items from this exhibit will be reviewed but will not be retained by the DPI Review Team.
Purpose of this exhibit
The materials for this exhibit allow a review of complaints or concerns the district has received relative to facility access and what measures the district has taken to address these when re-quired.
The following resources may help in ensuring district facilities meet federal access guidelines:
- Common ADA errors...New Construction and Alterations
- Parallel Standards for Accessibility 6 2010
- Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards
- Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards (PDF)
- Sample ADA Facility Users Survey
- Self Eval Sample - King County, Washington 504 ADA form
Items needing to be provided
List of complaints or concerns regarding lack of or problems with facility access.
Not applicable to this exhibit