Exhibit Instructions – Exhibit C2
All items from this exhibit will be retained by DPI Review Team. If any items are not available, provide a printed statement to that effect.
Purpose of this exhibit
The materials for this exhibit allow the review team to see how counseling practices and materials may be:
- Countering discrimination and/or stereotypes;
- Actively addressing inequities resulting from past discrimination;
- Creating or reinforcing discrimination and/or stereotypes (even if unintentionally).
The following materials may be helpful in implementing practices that address discrimination concerns:
- Adding Culture to the Tools of School Psychologists
- Addressing Disproportionate Enrollment Trends
- Checklist - Criteria for Counseling Diverse Students
- Multicultural Guidelines from the APA
- Sample - School Counseling Timeline
Items needing to be provided
Copies of all materials and guidelines used by school counselors. This would include:
- Program descriptions and materials