Civil Rights Data (CRDC) Support for Districts
EdMaps – REL Midwest EdMaps is a web-mapping application that displays complex education data geographically as “story maps.” EdMaps helps users analyze publicly available school- and district-level data, observe trends over time, and frame conversations on practice and policy.
What is Student Data?
Who Uses Student Data?
Data Quality Campaign
- Clear Career Pathways Require Connected Data (Infographic)
- Education Data 101: A Briefing Book for Policymakers
- How Data Empowers Parents (Infographic and Video)
- Turning Data into Information: The Vital Role of Research in Improving Education
- Data Quality Campaign Home
- Who Uses Student Data? (Infographic)
- Ms. Bullen’s Data-Rich Year (Infographic)
- Mr. Maya's Data-Rich Year (Infographic)
- Time to Act: Making Data Work for Students (pdf)
- Time to Act: Making Data Work for Students (Infographic and Video)
- Teacher Data Literacy: Teachers need the time, training, and resources to interpret and use information effectively.
- Administrator Data Literacy: Empower leaders with the skills to use data to create a culture of effective data use that includes supporting teacher data use in the classroom.