Reserving a Room
SOLD OUT: State Rate Rooms at the Kalahari
All rooms in the WISEdata Conference block of rooms at the Kalahari at the government rate are currently sold out.
- You can decide to book a room at the Kalahari at their set rates. If you do, remember that the
- You can also decide to ask neighboring hotels if they will honor the state rate of $98 since your lodging is related to your professional development. Hotels will likely require evidence (ID badge, etc.) of your employment as a State employee or as an educator.
- CANCELING A ROOM RESERVATION
Kalahari Rules and Guidelines About Reservation Cancelations
the Kalahari cancelation policy described below is the same for all group guests:
- If the room is canceled more than 72 hours before the arrival time, a $30 fee will be charged.
If the room is canceled less than 72 hours before the arrival time, the fee charged will be equal to one night's lodging at the booked rate.
- In the event of inclimate/emergency weather, this will be looked into at the time.
Save the Date
Please view and share the Save the Date! with your staff.
The conference is free to attend!
(Cost of rooms and travel are not covered.)
The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction hosts an Annual WISEdata Conference. The conference will present attendees with a better understanding of state and federal reporting requirements, including any updates and changes for the current school year, as well as provide attendees with information related to new features and functionality in WISE applications.
A primary goal of the conference is for DPI to listen to the reporting, analysis, and data usage needs of its attendees (e.g., school districts, public and Choice schools, and CESAs).
The target audience includes any person with responsibility for collecting, maintaining, reporting, or certifying data at any level within the school district. This includes any person who:
- works for a local education agency (e.g., SEA, district- and school-level administrators, any school staff...)
- supports the work of a local education agency (e.g., WISEdata certified vendors, involved citizens, school board members...)
If you see yourself reflected on the WISE landing page, Resources by Role section, chances are high that the WISEdata Conference has something of interest for you!
Questions About This Information?
Contact Susan Rose-Adametz
Project Manager, Business System Analyst, CSM®, CSPO®
Customer Services Team – Division of Libraries & Technology
Phone: (608) 267-9013 - or - email