2022 WISEdata Conference Dates: March 9 & 10, 2022
Venue: Hosting Virtually
Registration: Opening Early 2022!
2022 Conference Information and Resources
Agenda: Coming in January 2022!
The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction will be hosting the 7th Annual 2022 WISEdata Conference virtually. The conference will present attendees with a better understanding of state and federal reporting requirements, including any updates and changes for the 2021-22 school year, as well as provide attendees with information related to new features and functionality in WISE applications.
A primary goal of the conference is for DPI to listen to the reporting, analysis, and data usage needs of its attendees (e.g., school districts, public and Choice schools, and CESAs).
Any person (SEA, district- and school-level administrators, and any support staff) accountable for state and federal reporting related to funding, accountability, or education program management is encouraged to attend the conference. The target audience includes any person with responsibility for collecting, maintaining, reporting, or certifying data at any level within the school district.
2021 Conference Sessions YouTube Videos
Recorded sessions from the 2021 WISEdata Conference can be found in the WISEdata 2021 YouTube playlist.
Presentation Slide Decks and Agenda Q&A Documents
See below for PDF versions of the slide decks and Q&A documentation for the 2021 WISEdata Conference sessions.
- Career and Technical Education 2020-2021: What’s New?, Session Agenda Document
- Career and Technical Education Question & Answer - Session Agenda Document
- Special Education: sSEPA Record Reporting, Session Agenda Document
- State Reporting During a Pandemic & Additional DPI COVID-19 Guidance
- Teacher Licensing: Position & Assignment Codes, Session Agenda Document
- WISEid 101 for Choice Schools: Start to Finish, Session Agenda Document
- WISEdata 101: New Users, Session Agenda Document
- WISEdata: Data Quality Best Practices, Session Agenda Document
- WISEdata Finance is Coming!, Session Agenda Documentt
- WISEdata: Choice Student Enrollment Start to Finish, Session Agenda Document
- WISEdata: Intermediate/ Advanced Users, Session Agenda Document
- WISEdata: Ongoing Data Quality Q&A - Session Agenda Document
- WISEdata: Ongoing Data Quality and Why It Matters for Choice Schools, Session Agenda Document
- WISEdata: Public School Student Enrollment Start to Finish, Session Agenda Document
- WISEdata 2021/2022: What's New?, Session Agenda Document
- WISEdash for Districts: Power of the Dashboards, Session Agenda Document
- WISExplore: Data Validation for Snapshot Readiness, Session Agenda Document
- WISEstaff: Data Quality Tools, Session Agenda Document
- WISEstaff Help Question & Answer Session Agenda Document